Outlook Sign In
Sign in Outlook.com - the webmail service from Microsoft, start send, receive email and store files with 15 GB of free online storage and access them anywhere by other devices. Before logging in Outlook.com account, you need to create a free account that gives you permission to use Microsoft’s products.
Follow the Outlook.com sign in tutorial to help you access your account in web browser, apps and mobile devices.
Login Outlook.com on web
- Go to Outlook.com login page www.outlook.live.com
- Enter your Outlook.com address or phone number and password in two fields provided. Click “Sign in”.
- Check the box “keep me signed in” if you are signing in a personal computer and you want to be signed in automatically each time visit this page.
Login Outlook.com in mobile devices
- Login with Outlook.com app
You can find a list of official app from Microsoft corporation in Outlook.com apps
- Open Microsoft Outlook app in your devices.
- Tap “Get started”.
- Enter your Outlook.com address in the box. Tap “Continue”.
- Enter your password, tap “Sign in”.
- Allow Microsoft Outlook app to access your information of your account in order to login your account in mobile device. Scroll down and tap “Yes”.
- Tap “Maybe later” if you don’t want to add more email account in Microsoft Outlook app. Now you are logged in your Outlook.com email address in mobile device and can start sending, receiving messages.